Thursday 6 June 2013

June already!

Wow, I cannot believe it is June already! The best thing though is we are getting ready for a long weekend this coming weekend, due to the Queen's Birthday public holiday. I really feel like I need a long weekend!

Having said that last weekend was almost like a long weekend. I spent the weekend on a scrapping/crafting retreat with some of my beautiful crafty friends. I must say that I came away feeling a little refreshed and happy that I had so much time to just sit and create, and chat too of course! A lot of talking and laughing goes on at our retreats! So, I thought I would share some of my favourite creations from the weekend, all with a layering feel to them courtesy of the Pop Off the Page 2 class that has just wound up!

 OK, technically I finished this one before the retreat and I just haven't put it up yet!





 This one came out of a challenge put forward by Andrea. The background paper was where I demonstrated how to use mists to create a watercolour type of effect. My challenge was to use that demo page! Kind of pleased with how it came together!




Not too much else to report here. The world keeps turning and we keep going on with our busy lives!

Katie

1 comment:

BethJ said...

I love them all Katie! I have an idea churning over for that mist/watercolour thing. Thanks for the inspiration! :)