Monday 19 January 2009

Lots of layouts!

Well, I seem to have been on a roll! I have created quite a few layouts over the past week or so, and not only that I have photographed them and now I am here to share them! Amazing! Again I have had a lot of fun playing with the Slice. This is one really fun tool! Here the title has been cut with the Slice, along with the buttons and journaling spot. I put the title on mounting foam and then coated with Glossy Accents and the end result is great. Here I have been playing with the new Paperie range from Making Memories, just devine! I think I have one of every sheet and two of some!! I cut the little artisan label using the Slice and one of the Stampin' Up label stamps I have fitted perfectly inside. I also used some of the letters I received in my secret santa gift! I am really enjoying my stamping at the moment too. I have been just waiting for a chance to use this great ruler stamp from Maya Road. I love this new collection from October Afternoon too! This was based on Puzzle Sketches challenge site. Like the name suggests, they give you the pieces of the puzzle to create a sketch that works for you! A great way to scrap. If you haven't had a look go and check them out. Now I just have to email them my entry! And this one was created for White with One challenge site. Again stamping features!! And it has been fun to scrap some older photos too. Also I just have to remember to email it to them! I also have some class layouts done, but I will wait before adding them here. Thanks for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Wow, you have been scrapping up a storm and I love your birthday LO.

Lauren said...

Hay Katie, WoW you've been on a roll girl. I love all of them to hard to pick a fav!!

Lauren x

Sandra said...

Great Layouts Katie. I like what that Slice can do...hmmm....