Friday 5 October 2007

Layouts for Paper Crafts Festival

Well, I have finally photographed my layouts from the paper crafts festival! So here they are!




I am so glad we are nearing the end of the school holidays. I am ready for life to go back to routine and give me a few hours a day of quiet! But, I have to say they have flown by pretty quickly. I don't like our chances for slowing things down before Christmas!

Talking of Christmas, my side of the family have chosen not to spend money on gifts (except for the kids) and spend some time together instead and we are now booked in for a long weekend together at Bribie Island in December! I am looking forward to this! It is so nice to not have to think about gifts for more people.

Anyhoo, time to go now. I need my breakfast, how else will I survive my very loud children! Catch you soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great layouts Katie.I am so glad that I don't have to worry about school holidays anymore lol

Trudi Harrison said...

I just looooove that LO Katie!!1 Too cute!!

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Love the LOs Katie - those shows can really take it out of you - there is no let up!

Good to have the kids back at school and get back into routine - that Christmas thing is getting too close though!

Terri said...

Love the L/O's Katie. Hope you enjoy your long weekend with thye fam.