Monday 28 September 2015

Kraft+ September Challenge

School holidays are in full swing and I am slowly starting to feel like I have time (and inclination) to start doing things! I tried my hand at the Kraft+ challenge for this month, being a sketch it is always a good one to ease you out of the doldrums!

 

A pretty cool sketch with the very on trend inclusion of triangles! I decided to rotate the sketch clockwise by 90 degrees to suit my photos better. This is what I finished with:


I just so happened to have a trio of gorgeous yellow triangles from Charms Creations that I layered with the same patterned papers to use for the triangles in the sketch, and my last triangle was simply from patterned papers.


The frame was created from some old card that was in with some patterned paper, thought I would continue the kraft flavour! I loved adding just a splash of pink on my page too, it really brings out the pink in the photos.


And also to continue the kraft theme the title with some cool thickers!

Well, that's it, a short and sweet post, but one to say I am still alive and creating, even if it is a bit more slowly right now! I will be back soon to share my last creations for D-lish Scraps too.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x
 

4 comments:

Chantalle said...

Lovely page - the bright pops of yellow are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along Katie

Paula said...

I love the rotation of the sketch & such a brilliant colour combo. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Adore it all, especially that pp - it goes so well with the triangle theme...& the splashes of red are brill.... thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month!!!

sandra said...

Adore your brights!
Brilliant page! (as always )
Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x