Monday 14 September 2015

August Wrap Up at D-lish Scraps

Hello, a bit late with getting this up, but this time of year is a bit crazy for me!

August was my second last month with D-lish Scraps, which is sad, but I have had such a ball designing for them and a year has flown past! I will be sure to join in on the cyber crops though!

Here is a wrap up of the posts that I did in August.

The first page was based on one of the August cyber crop challenges, a tic-tac-toe challenge and this is the page that I created and you can read the details on the post here.


The second page that I created was also based on a cyber crop challenge, this time the sketch created by Sue. You can read the whole post here.

 

 And the final post for August was about using up the pretty things that we like to collect! I don't know about you but I collect lots of Pink Fresh Studio goodies, but often overlook them when I am creating, so I made an effort to use up some of these great embellishments and other bits and pieces and this is the page I finished with, you can read all the details here.


 So my posts this month for D-lish Scraps will be my last, sniff, but I am looking forward to seeing who will be inspiring us for the next six months!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: